Cafédirect Fair Trade Hand-Picked Tagged & Enveloped Tea Bags
Tea blending, like growing, is an art, and we are very proud of our award-winning hand-picked tea. This bright refreshing blend is a careful balance of fine Fairtrade teas from Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda. We go to both Tanzania and Uganda to find fine teas with body and a distinctive rosy color. We then blend them with Kenyan leaves, specially chosen for their fresh, delicate flavors.
How to make the perfect cup of tea:
- Fill your kettle with fresh water as this has plenty of oxygen to release the tea's full flavor.
- Only boil the amount of water you need for your cuppa to be efficient with your energy use.
- Warm your teapot or cup and use one tea bag per person.
- When your water has boiled, leave it for a moment before pouring, so it won't scorch the tea.
- Leave to brew for 3-5 minutes, then add milk, sugar, honey, or a slice of lemon.
It takes an expert to grow excellent tea, that's why we work with smallholder growers who nurture tea and really care about growing leaves that make our bright, refreshing brew taste as good as it does.
Ingredients: 100% Fair Trade Black Tea
Product Nutrition Information: "While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary, and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website."