Ethics and Environmental Policy
We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
* Minimizing the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
* Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical.
* Ensuring all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
* Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment.
* Complying with environmental legislation.
We aim to foster among our staff, suppliers, customers and communities local to our operations an understanding of ethical and environmental issues in the context of our business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our activities.
By this policy, we recognize our responsibility towards the protection of the environment and issue this statement as our commitment to minimizing the environmental impact of our operations.
As a business we recognise the importance of trust and integrity in all our dealings with both our customers and suppliers. Our business procedures and policies are open, transparent and honest.
We respect the rights of our staff to expect good and safe working conditions. We treat all people the way we would like to be treated. Wherever possible we will offer support to our community by offering reduced charges for charitable organisations and students.
We will always try to be considerate of the environment, our clients and other members of the community when conducting business and remain open to new suggestions as to how we may make improvements.